Tuesday 21 August 2007

Hand Art




Having been really impressed with the hand art images created for the LSC Skills Advert, I was further impressed when I found some more examples of this work. The attention to detail is amazing. So much attention would have to have been paid as to how the hand would eventually sit so that the image worked. I am especially fascinated by how the artist managed to make the lines and creases in hands work to create the texture of the elephants skin. The finished effect is stunning.


2 comments:

Hannah said...

I was really taken by this advert, it also reminded me of some of the adverts for skin, but these other examples of his work are great, it shows how any object can be transformed into something else with a completely different meaning.

dan f said...

I've never seen these before. They're amazing!